The trip to Senegal is on hold now 😦 Peter can’t get a visa and now I have to decide if I go to Senegal alone or not. I don’t feel quite secure going there alone as a woman, yet if I feel that the organizers can take care of my security, I would really much still want to go. I got the yellow fever shot today, though I have been feeling a bit weird since then and super tired. That is why I wont make a decision about it today. I will sleep over it, make some research and decide tomorrow if I go without Peter or not.
Now I have a cup of tea and a good night sleep and hopefully I feel better tomorrow…and my brain starts to work again.